On March 18, 1917 the San Francisquito Power Plant No. 1, Unit 1 was placed in service and energy was delivered to Los Angeles over a newly constructed 115 kV transmission line. The 200 kilowatts generated by Unit 1 were the first commercial kilowatts generated by the Los Angeles Bureau of Power and Light. Subsequently, on April 16 and April 28, 1917, Units 2 and 3 respectively were placed in operation.
|Turbine||Unit 1||Unit 3||Unit 4||Unit 5|
|Year in Service||1983||1917||1923||1987|
|Generator||Unit 1||Unit 3||Unit 4||Unit 5|
|Year in service||1983||1917||1923||1987|
Water and Power.org