Satsop WNP-3 & WNP-5

WNP-3 and WNP-5 (together also known as the Satsop Nuclear Power Plant) were, along with the WNP-2 (currently known as the Columbia Generating Station) and WNP-1 and WNP-4, two of the five nuclear power plants on which construction was started by the Washington Public Power Supply System in 1977. The construction of WNP-3 and WNP-5 were halted in 1983 and only WNP-2 was completed and put into operation. WNP-3 and WNP-5 are located on 1600 acres on the Satsop Site near Elma in Grays Harbor County, Washington. Today the site hosts the Satsop Development Park.



Archive Index

Land

Sea

Air

Points of Interest

Equirectangular

Tec