Built in 1944 for the U.S Army Transport Service and orginally intended for service during World War II, ST-695 was completed just as the war came to a close and was declared surplus property by the federal government. After being sold to the Port of Los Angeles and renamed L.A.H.D. No.10, the tug was renamed again in 1956 as Angels Gate. When retired from the Los Angles Harbor Department in 1992 she was donated to the L.A. Maritime Museum in San Pedro.
|Type||US Army ST Tug Design 327|
|Built||1944 by Decatur Iron & Steel|
|Draft||9' 9" (2.971m)|
|Engine||2 stroke single acting 6cyl
Fairbanks-Morse type 37E1